Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. Furthermore, you agree not to submit any content that threatens, encourages, promotes, or incites any kind of legal action against us.
You agree you will observe the following guidelines in order to cultivate a safe, user-friendly environment:
- Submit content in English, the official language of this forum.
- Avoid cross-posting the same content in multiple forums or creating duplicate posts.
- Do not +1, bump, or necro any threads.
- Do not post about or openly debate moderation decisions on the forums.
- Do not post on behalf of a suspended or banned user.
- Do not create alternate forum accounts.
- Do not post petition, demand, or conspiracy threads.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity.
- Do not advertise or solicit the sale of any account or an account for our products.
- Do not improperly use the post reporting tool or make false reports.
- Do not attempt to gain access to another user's personal or private information, including account passwords.
- Do not attempt to circumvent the swear filter.
- Do not use crude, sexist, racist, or otherwise discriminatory or hateful language or profanity.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
To enable Dragon Foundry, LLC and its successors and assigns (“Dragon Foundry”) to make use of your contributions and suggestions related to its games and services, including but not limited to any text, ideas, art, bug reports, suggestions of any kind, or other contributions (“Contributions”), all such Contributions are hereby assigned with all right, title, and interest, including without limitation all intellectual property rights, to Dragon Foundry, and shall be deemed the property of Dragon Foundry. You agree that no further permission or payment of any kind is necessary for us to fully use such Contributions in any medium now known or hereinafter invented. Dragon Foundry hereby grants a limited license back to you to use, distribute, re-publish, and create derivative works from such Contributions solely for non-commercial purposes. Such license to Contributions may be revoked by Dragon Foundry for any violation of these terms.
You represent and warrant that the Contributions do not violate the intellectual property or other rights of any other party and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dragon Foundry from and against all losses, damages, costs, and expenses caused by, associated with, or arising from your Contributions.
You agree that we may take whatever steps necessary to maintain a user-friendly environment at our sole discretion and without notice to you, including the termination of your account and access to these forums. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.