We fixed a bug with Finger of Death, which turned out to be a bug comparing two calculated numbers (your max energy and their health).
We improved the UX of the 7-unit limit. Now, when you’re at the unit cap, you’re unable to play units, so you won’t get the major feel-bad moment of “I played this and it’s just gone”. This isn’t the final version of our unit cap; it’s just an interim improvement.
We adjusted the timer for AI game play. Now the timer starts at 36 seconds for your first game, and ramps down to the “standard” 24 seconds after 10 games played. This gives new players a little more time to learn the game, and gives experienced players the same game feel in AI and regular play.
Card fixes this week are mostly tweaks to some problem cards (Minotaur Shaman and Defensive Formation), adding a way for Divine to handle rush decks, buffs to some unplayed cards, and a player request (Proliferate).
- Ancient Horror: Now 6/4, was 4/4.
- Defensive Formation: Now 2 cost, and gives +0/+2, rather than +0/+3.
- Hive Spy: Now 1/3 (was 2/1)
- Angel of Retribution: Now 4/5, was 4/4
- Cull the Weak: New card design. Now a 2-cost power that kills all units with 2 or less current health.
- Devoted Paladin: Now 4/6, was 4/5
- Rainbow Unicorn: Now 1/3, was 2/1
- Dire Crabs: Now 1/3, was 2/2
- Fairy Druid: Now 2/3, was 2/2
- Minotaur Shaman: Now a 2-cost 3/2, was a 1-cost 2/1.
- Minotaur Pathfinder: Now 3/3, was 3/2.
- Proliferate: Now a 2-cost power than grants you 1 max energy (instead of a 4-cost that grants 2)
- Goblin Buzzbomber: Now grants +2/+0, up from +1/+0.
- Tinsnipper: Now 5/4, was 4/3